Virtual Photo Gallery

Home > Medallions and Sacred Vessels > Comments

Medallions and Sacred Vessels

Glass on copper enameling by J.Evonne, all original designs. Sales benefit Amoration, many new designs coming soon.

• Musicanto (Private)
    8 years 1 month ago
    Me at school offend. I do not know as me to be. I am am protected only by one person - my best friend Sasha Davidov. Coming home on Friday (and I after all at school study all the week long) I sit down and I think: how to me to be with all it? What to me to do? I approach to mum, I ask: "Mum well as to me to make so that me offended at school?" She answers: "hit back!". I certainly could hit back, but I am afraid that too will strike me. I do not know that to me to do because it is necessary all school scoffs. And us with my friend of all two!
  • WheelmRah (Private)
  • WheelmRah (Private)
    Ochen' nuzhen buhgalter, hochu sprosit' soveta
  • WheelmRah (Private)
    Ochen' nuzhen buhgalter, hochu sprosit' soveta
  • Derrick (Private)
    Hello eveyone, I'm new to the forum
    I look forward to sharing and exchanging information with everyone!
    I have been watching the forum for a while and I just decided to join and participate!
    See ya...
  • TonyP (Private)
    Hello eveyone, I'm new to the forum
    I look forward to sharing and exchanging information with everyone!
    See ya...
  • 8 years 1 month ago
    Прикольно :) Надо пост использовать в своих корыстных целях. Просто обязательно!
  • Maurice (Private)
    8 years 1 month ago
    Halo! My favorite is Jennifer Aniston and I will marry her someday. Whos your favorite celebrity and maybe I can get to the unofficial personal site or some nudie shots.
  • Maurice (Private)
    8 years 1 month ago
    Halo! My favorite is Jennifer Aniston and I will marry her someday. Whos your favorite model and maybe I can get to the unofficial personal site or some nudie shots.
  • Maurice (Private)
    8 years 1 month ago
    Bonjour! My favorite is Jennifer Aniston and I will marry her someday. Whos your favorite celeb and maybe I can get to the unofficial personal site or some nudie shots.
  • Avazo (Private)
    Hi, Guys!
    We’re competent
    place backlinks
    thousands of links .
    To clarify any your questions, just send us email at
    Be in touch